Following the successful participation in the past two years, the WTCA is partnering with WTC Shanghai to launch the 2021 WTCA CIIE program -- an initiative to support WTCs and their business members in expanding their global reach to the China marketplace. This year's hybrid approach provides online participation for convenient and cost-effective access by overseas WTCs and their business members, as well as an in-person booth managed by WTCA staff, which allows onsite face-to-face interaction with potential buyers.
CIIE Benefits to Worldwide WTCs and Business Members
- CIIE booth promotion, managed by WTCA Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) team
- Company profile included in the 2021 WTCA CIIE booklet for online and offline distribution (translation provided by WTCA APRO team)
- Local support and business promotion provided by WTC Shanghai
- Amplified promotion of your company and products/services to the Chinese market via multiple WTCs and partners in China
- Online products and services promotion at CIIE Online Exhibition (limited to the first 50 products/services received by WTCA and approved for listing by CIIE)
How to Participate in the WTCA CIIE Program
All WTCs and their business members outside mainland China are welcome to participate.
To help with outreach and information collection, we've outlined the steps below -- all materials are available for download in the buttons below as well as on the WTCA Resource Center here.
- Learn more at our WTCA CIIE Program webinar, to be held August 10 from 10:00-10:30 EDT (open to all WTCs and their members). Register by clicking here.
- Your WTC and your WTC's business members download, complete and return the following by Friday, September 17:
- WTCA CIIE Program Profile Form for Booklet: for inclusion in the booth booklet
- WTCA CIIE Program Products and Services Form: for promotion to businesses throughout China via WTCA Members and partners. The first 50 products/services received by WTCA and approved by CIIE will also be listed on the CIIE Online Exhibition site. Please note, we are unable to accept physical product samples for display at CIIE.
- Send all completed forms to Ms. Adele Zhang, Program Manager, WTCA APRO at email@example.com no later than Friday, September 17, 2021.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Friday, September 17, 2021: Deadline to register (all forms due)
- October 1 - November 4, 2021: Pre-CIIE promotion to partners in China
- November 5 - 10, 2021: CIIE show and promotion, promotion to partners in China continues
- November 11, 2021: Lead follow-ups via CIIE and Chinese-market partners
View a promotional video of the 2021 CIIE Program here.
For questions, please contact:
Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO)
World Trade Centers Association
WTCA Events Team