We host a number of events throughout the year, including our annual International Trade Conference.
U.S. Commercial Service
In Partnership With:
World Trade Center New Orleans
Join the Louisiana District Export Council, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the International Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers Association of New Orleans, and The World Trade Center New Orleans, at a live, complimentary webinar to discuss today's challenging and dynamic supply chain environment.
Hear from a panel of expert practitioners on how U.S. companies can best manage international logistics issues and assess and respond to supply chain risk.
- Kristi App, Vice President, JW Allen & Company
- Donna Lemm, Executive Vice President, IMC Companies LLC
- John Hyatt, Vice President, The Erwin Brown Company
- Moderator: Erin Butler, U.S. Department of Commerce
Topics to be covered:
- Today's supply chain environment
- Ocean & air freight, warehousing, clearance issues
- Best practices in managing your logistics
- Considerations when assessing and responding to supply chain risk