We host a number of events throughout the year, including our annual International Trade Conference.
Selling Online Globally - eCommerce Channel Mix
Choosing the right eCommerce sales channel mix depends upon understanding the online purchasing habits in your target market. In this webinar, you?ll learn what considerations have most commonly led to success in the online business world.
Find new foreign buyers through eCommerce Channel Mix.
- Listen to industry experts explain the strategic process of selecting eCommerce sales channels appropriate for your product and demographic.
- Learn how you can maximize your return on investment from your online sales efforts.You will leave this seminar knowing how to:
- Establish a baseline for where your site traffic comes from. Know who your customers are and from where they are they are buying
- Choose an appropriate eCommerce sales channel mix. Keyword translation considerations for overseas search engines
- Establish a baseline for where your site traffic comes from.
- Know who your customers are and from where they are buying.
- Choose an appropriate eCommerce sales channel mix.
- Keyword translation considerations for overseas search engines.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Virtual program will be held at 2 PM Eastern / 1 PM Central / 12 PM Mountain / 11 AM Pacific on June 10, 2020 via Webex online conference and audio call.
- Log in details will be provided after registration.
- Date: June 10, 2020 Cost: Free Venue: Your Computer
- The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 10 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.