We host a number of events throughout the year, including our annual International Trade Conference.
3 Part Series
Cross Border eCommerce: Overcome Digital Roadblocks
The second installment of three part webinar series organized by the U.S. Commercial Service eCommerce Innovation Lab focuses on overcoming Digital Roadblocks. Learn how to optimize international transactions for higher cart conversion.
Learn how to develop an overseas sales strategy by overcoming Digital Roadblocks via eCommerce.
- Learn how to prepare for and overcome digital roadblocks, including international tax laws and emerging regulations impacting online sales.
- Reduce chargebacks (by up to 80%) and limit fraud losses- which is a much higher risk on international transactions- through advanced data capture.
- Build trust with international buyers by providing cost transparency for VAT tax, duties, global compliance management and language/currency localization.
- Identify the best ways to managing the user experience (UX).
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Virtual program will be held at 2 PM Eastern / 1 PM Central / 12 PM Mountain / 11 AM Pacific on June 10, 2020 via Webex online conference and audio call.
- Log in details will be provided after registration.
- Date: June 10, 2020 Cost: Free Venue: Your Computer
- The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 10 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.