We host a number of events throughout the year, including our annual International Trade Conference.
eCommerce Globalization Strategies
3 Part Series
Selling Online Globally - Five Steps of a Digital Strategy
Global cross-border eCommerce sales alone total some $2 trillion annually and are expected to exceed $6 trillion by 2021. Are you ready to take advantage of growing international selling opportunities?
Learn how to develop an overseas sales through five steps to a digital strategy via eCommerce.
- Due to recent current events, businesses of all sizes are redirecting resources to meet the new demand for digitally facilitated goods and services.
- Your business needs to compete through the online sales channels or risk losing access to global market share.
- Learn how to more effectively meet new business demands that will impact your global competitiveness in the online sales channel.
- This webinar will cover the five steps of a digital strategy and how to keep your ahead of the curve in a 21st century digital economy.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Virtual program will be held at 2 PM Eastern / 1 PM Central / 12 PM Mountain / 11 AM Pacific on June 10, 2020 via Webex online conference and audio call.
- Log in details will be provided after registration.
- Date: June 10, 2020 Cost: Free Venue: Your Computer
- The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 10 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.